Реферирование и индексированиеRussian Science Citation Index
Referativny Zhurnal VINITI RAS
Электронные версии в PDFElibrary.ru
East View Information Services
University Library Online
The Regional Innovation Potential of Industrial Clusters
Importance The article discusses the aspects of increasing the innovative activity of regions and industry clusters.
Objectives The article purports to show how the strategy of enhancing the competitiveness of the economy of the Russian Federation is implemented in a key cluster of the country's development, namely in the regions of the Central Federal District.
Methods We used analytical, forecasting and expert methods, as well as a mathematical modeling technique for adjusting the cluster estimates.
Results The article says there is a need for certain activities to make network innovation structures in the regions on the basis of a cluster approach, include certain measures to support the development of national and regional high-priority clusters in programs of regional development, attract scientific and educational centers to study the world experience of cluster development, and train professionals for work under the conditions of cluster formation of the economy.
Conclusions and Relevance Formation of clustered entities should be based on strategic decisions made in relation to profit control associated with the stages of social reproduction. The formation and development of clusters lead to many integral advantages at the region and country levels.
Ключевые слова: regional clusters, production system, business competitiveness, economic policy, simulation, development
- Sogacheva O.V. [Cluster analysis as a tool for socio-economic development of the region: Evidence from the Central Federal District]. Teoriya i praktika servisa: ehkonomika, sotsial'naya sfera, tekhnologii, 2016, no. 1, pp. 43–46. (In Russ.)
- Komarova A.S. [Cluster analysis of human capital development in a selected region: Evidence from the Central Federal District of the RF]. Nauchnye issledovaniya i razrabotki. Ekonomika = Scientific Research and Development. Economy, 2015, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 49–52. (In Russ.) doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.12737/13594
- Filonova E.S. Vnutrennie ugrozy razvitiya Tsentral'nogo federal'nogo okruga. V kn.: Natsional'naya bezopasnost' Rossii: ekonomicheskie, politicheskie i informatsionnye mekhanizmy [Internal threats to the development of the Central Federal District. In: The national security of Russia: economic, political and information mechanisms]. Orel, Kartush Publ., 2015, pp. 69–83.
- Babkin V.A. [Prerequisites formation of control facilities model of strategic management of innovative clusters]. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo = Journal of Economy and Entrepreneurship, 2016, no. 2-1, pp. 1165–1171. (In Russ.)
- Vertakova Yu.V., Risin I.E., Treshchevskii Yu.I. [Iterative clustering evaluation technology in regional economic space]. Ekonomika i upravlenie = Economics and Management, 2016, no. 4, pp. 11–19. (In Russ.)
- Orlova I.V., Filonova E.S. [Cluster analysis of regions of the Central Federal District by socio-economic and demographic indicators]. Statistika i Ekonomika = Statistics and Economics, 2015, no. 5, pp. 111–115. (In Russ.)
- Skvortsov E.N., Gus'kova N.D. [Analysis of the institutional structures of control systems of innovative industrial clusters in Russia]. Nauchno-tekhnicheskie vedomosti Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Ekonomicheskie nauki = St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University Journal. Economics, 2016, no. 1, pp. 86–99. (In Russ.)
- Ivanenko L.V., Ivanenko A.A. [Innovation in the management of a regional cluster]. Vestnik Povolzhskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta servisa. Ser. Ekonomika = Vestnik of Volga Region State University of Service. Ser. Economics, 2016, no. 1, pp. 87–93. (In Russ.)
- Shedyakov V.E. [Innovative Systems of Regional Clusters' Management]. Regional'naya ekonomika i upravlenie = Regional Economics and Management, 2016, no. 4, pp. 98–103. (In Russ.)
- Sergienko E.S. [A study of regional industrial clusters]. Ekonomika v promyshlennosti = Economy in the Industry, 2014, no. 4, pp. 84–94. (In Russ.)
- Kostenko O.V. [A strategy of enterprises' participation in the cluster: Search for areas of cooperation and collaboration]. Fundamental'nye issledovaniya = Fundamental Research, 2016, no. 9-3, pp. 601–606. (In Russ.)
- Linev I.V. [Emergence and multiplier effects in the cluster]. Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta inzhenernykh tekhnologii = Proceedings of Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, 2016, no. 2, pp. 378–383. (In Russ.)
- Abramov R.A., Gilyadov T.G. [Regional features of modernization of the economy]. MIR (Modernizatsiya. Innovatsii. Razvitie) = MIR (Modernization. Innovation. Research), 2012, no. 8, pp. 31–34. (In Russ.)
- Risin I.E., Sviridov A.S., Treshchevskii Yu.I. [Clustering of the socio-economic space of regions: hopes and realities]. Region: sistemy, ekonomika, upravlenie = Region: Systems, Economics, Management, 2015, no. 2, pp. 36–43. (In Russ.)
ISSN 2311-9438 (Online)
ISSN 2073-8005 (Print)
Свежий номер журнала