Реферирование и индексированиеRussian Science Citation Index
Referativny Zhurnal VINITI RAS
Электронные версии в PDFElibrary.ru
East View Information Services
University Library Online
Это произведение доступно по лицензии Creative Commons «Attribution» («Атрибуция») 4.0 Всемирная.
Forecasting the Situation in the Financial Market and Evaluating Its Impact on the Industry Development
Importance The research focuses on mathematical methods for forecasting the financial market trends in its impact on the industry development. Viewing the future economic development through the lens of the financial sector trends, many researchers proved the relationship between the financial market situation and the industrial sector.
Objectives In theory and practice, the research substantiates the significance of the financial market, its impact of the real economy, considering the existing lack of finance and investment resources. Applying mathematical tools for analyzing the market and its future trends, we determine how it will rise and fall in industrial sectors of the national economy. The forecast allows to adjust an economic policy and alleviate possible crunches.
Methods Based on methods of regression-and-correlation, statistical, horizontal and vertical analysis of data, we examine rates of growth in key industrial indices at the Moscow Stock Exchange and predict their future behavior.
Results As part of this research, we devised forecasting tools for examining the financial market and key mechanisms for raising investment resources from the financial sector.
Conclusions and Relevance The research is of scientific value since it explores internal mechanisms for raising investment, which result from a mathematical framework for market forecasting. The resultant forecasting tools are recommendable to use to get a deeper understanding of the financial market trends and key mechanisms for attracting investment resources from the financial sector.
Ключевые слова: financial market, industry, financial market indicators, market conditions
- Shishulin S.S. [Comparative analysis of the rate of development of industrial production of Russia and the European union]. Ekonomicheskie nauki = Economic Sciences, 2015, no. 8, pp. 99–103. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Golovin K.V., Andrukhova S.V., Klevtsova M.G. [The research of dependence of Russian economy on the condition of petroleum and financial markets: The financial analysts’ opinion review]. Innovatsionnaya ekonomika: perspektivy razvitiya i sovershenstvovaniya, 2017, no. 1, pp. 69–75. (In Russ.)
- Mitrofanov V.I. [Analysis of the interconnection of Russian stock market with global financial market conditions]. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo = Journal of Economy and Entrepreneurship, 2015, no. 6-2, pp. 59–63. (In Russ.)
- Aleksandrov A.V., Gogua L.S. [Methods and models of evaluation of conditions in the financial market]. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo = Journal of Economy and Entrepreneurship, 2017, no. 1, pp. 849–852. (In Russ.)
- Mitrofanov V.I. [Econometric research of the impact of the global financial market conditions on the index RTS oil and gas]. Statistika i ekonomika = Statistics and Economics, 2014, no. 6-2, pp. 435–441. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Bondarev N.S. [Conjuncture of the Australian financial market: Analysis and comparison it with the Russian]. Biznes i obshchestvo, 2015, no. 4. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Fedotova G.V., Obukhova S.V. [Portfolio management strategies for optimization of corporate financial flows under the European Union sanctions]. Finansovaya analitika: problemy i resheniya = Financial Analytics: Science and Experience, 2015, no. 19, pp. 30–40. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Polteva T.V. [Financial market research as an aspect of risk-management at the enterprise]. Molodoi uchenyi = Young Scientist, 2016, no. 29, pp. 475–477. (In Russ.)
- Dubinina E.D., Fedotova G.V. [Financial crisis and its reasons]. Upravlenie. Biznes. Vlast', 2015, no. 3, pp. 39–43. (In Russ.)
- Fedotova G.V., Obukhova S.V. [An evaluation of the situation in the Russian stock market during the global crisis]. Finansovaya analitika: problemy i resheniya = Financial Analytics: Science and Experience, 2016, no. 13, pp. 2–15. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Plotnikov V., Fedotova G., Popkova E. et al. Harmonization of Strategic Planning Indicators of Territories' Socioeconomic Growth. Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, 2015, vol. 15-2, pp. 105–114. URL: Link
- Modigliani F., Miller M. The Cost of Capital, Corporation Finance and Theory of Investment. The American Economic Review, 1958, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 261–297. URL: Link
- Markowitz H.M. Portfolio Selection: Efficient Diversification of Investments. Oxford, N.Y., Blackwell, 1991, 384 p.
- Sharpe W.F. Capital Asset Price: A Theory of Market Equilibrium under Conditions of Risk. The Journal of Finance, 1964, vol. 19, iss. 3, pp. 425–442. URL: Link
- Sazonov S.P., Fedotova G.V., Perekrestova L.V., Kozenko Y.A. Anti-crisis Budget Policy of Russia in 2016–2018. In: Russia and the European Union: Development and Perspectives. Springer, 2017, pp. 81–88.
- Tobin J. The Theory of Portfolio Selection. Theory of Interest Rates. Ed. by F.H. Hahn, F.P.R. Brechling. London, MacMillan, 1965, pp. 3–51.
ISSN 2311-9438 (Online)
ISSN 2073-8005 (Print)
Свежий номер журнала