Реферирование и индексированиеRussian Science Citation Index
Referativny Zhurnal VINITI RAS
Электронные версии в PDFElibrary.ru
East View Information Services
University Library Online
Это произведение доступно по лицензии Creative Commons «Attribution» («Атрибуция») 4.0 Всемирная.
Distinctions of the Crowdfunding Model in Agriculture
Importance The article studies organizational and economic aspects of crowdfunding intended to finance agricultural projects. We provide methodological recommendations for designing and implementing the crowdfunding scheme in rural areas.
Objectives We outline methodological recommendations for building a crowdfunding model to finance innovative and investment projects in line with sectoral distinctions of agriculture.
Methods The research is based on general scientific methods of analysis and synthesis, statistical and analytical data on performance results of crowdfunding platforms.
Results We unfold distinctions of the crowdfunding model applied to agricultural projects, and provide our advice on the way agricultural projects should be pitched.
Conclusions and Relevance Being a promising tool to raise the finance of innovative and investment projects in agriculture, crowdfunding has its sectoral distinctions to be considered in order to select a crowdfunding model and arrange project presentation stages. Our recommendations can prove useful for agricultural producers and other entrepreneurs to select an appropriate crowdfunding model of innovative and investment projects in agriculture.
Ключевые слова: crowdfunding, crowdinvesting, crowdfunding platform, crowdfunding campaign, farming industry
- Ushachev I.G., Serkov A.F., Maslova V.V. et al. [Growth and development of agroindustrial ]. APK: Ekonomika, upravlenie = AIC: Economics, Management, 2016, no. 4, pp. 1–15. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Howe J. Kraudsorsing: Kollektivnyi razum kak instrument razvitiya biznesa [Crowdsourcing: Why the Power of the Crowd Is Driving the Future of Business]. Moscow, Al'pina Pablisher Publ., 2012, 288 p.
- Sedel'nikov S.R. [Crowdfunding as a new way of financing innovation activity of the startups]. Innovatsionnoe razvitie ekonomiki = Innovative Development of Economy, 2016, no. 1, pp. 82–87. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Sivaks A.N [Crowdfunding as a special type of crowdsourcing]. Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta = Vestnik of Samara State University of Economics, 2015, no. 11, pp. 30–34. (In Russ.)
- Larionov N.A. [Financial investor behavior in a crowd-funding model of innovation funding]. Vestnik Saratovskogo gosudarstvennogo sotsial'no-ekonomicheskogo universiteta = Vestnik of Saratov State Socio-Economic University, 2015, no. 2, pp. 77–80. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Tegin V.A., Usmanov B.F. [Crowdfunding as a strategy of investment in innovation]. Mir transporta, 2014, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 98–106. (In Russ.)
- Boldaruk D.Yu., Boldaruk I.I. [Crowd-funding as a new source of financing of innovative activity in agriculture]. Russian Journal of Agricultural and Socio-Economic Sciences, 2015, vol. 42, iss. 6, pp. 22–28. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Wenzlaff K., Wallhauser M. [Pooling]. Novoe Sel'skoe Khozyaistvo, 2015, no. 3, pp. 44–47. (In Russ.)
- Guseva D.E., Malykhin N. [Crowdfunding: Essence, the benefits and risks]. Sovremennaya nauka: Aktual'nye problemy teorii i praktiki. Seriya: Ekonomika i parvo = Modern Science: Actual Problems of Theory and Practice. Series: Economics and Law, 2014, no. 9-10, pp. 30–34. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Il'enkov D.A. [Crowdfunding: backers' reward models]. Ekonomika i menedzhment innovatsionnykh tekhnologii = Economics and Innovations Management, 2014, no. 11, pp. 58–61. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Duk A.Yu., Dzhamaldinova M.D. [Crowdfunding as an investment in innovation process]. Voprosy regional'noi ekonomiki = Problems of Regional Economy, 2016, vol. 26, iss. 1, pp. 27–33. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Kotenko D.A. [Crowdfunding – an innovative investment tool]. Zakon, 2014, no. 5, pp. 140–145. (In Russ.)
- Sanin M.K. [The history of crowdfunding. The classification of species. Analysis of development prospects and benefits]. Nauchnyi zhurnal NIU ITMO. Seriya: Ekonomika i ekologicheskii menedzhment = Scientific Journal NRU ITMO. Series: Economics and Environmental Management, 2015, no. 4, pp. 57–63. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Davydova Yu.V. [The features of agriculture influencing efficiency of agricultural production]. Mezhdunarodnyi nauchno-issledovatel'skii zhurnal = International Research Journal, 2016, no. 6-1, pp. 26–28. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Smagin B.I. Ekonomicheskii analiz i statisticheskoe modelirovanie agrarnogo proizvodstva: monografiya [Economic analysis and statistical modeling of agricultural production: a monograph]. Michurinsk, MichSAU Publ., 2007, 153 p.
- Dolzhenko R.A. [Some issues of assessing the effectiveness of crowdfunding in the domestic crowdfunding platform "Planeta"]. Vestnik Omskogo universiteta. Seriya: Ekonomika= Bulletin of Omsk University. Series: Economics, 2016, no. 4, pp. 75–84. (In Russ.)
- Ivanov V.V., Sashenkova N.B. [Financing introduction of innovative products with crowdfunding technology]. Rossiiskii vneshneekonomicheskii vestnik = Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin, 2015, no. 8, pp. 72–81. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Kalinina M.S. [Crowdfunding development as an instrument of social enterprise projects support]. Vestnik Moskovskogo gorodskogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. Seriya: Ekonomika, 2013, no. 3, pp. 104–110. (In Russ.)
- Pozdnyakova S.V. [Crowd funding in social business]. Uchenye zapiski Tambovskogo otdeleniya RoSMU, 2015, no. 4, pp. 204–209. (In Russ.)
- Mollick E. The Dynamics of Crowdfunding: An Exploratory Study. Journal of Business Venturing, 2014, vol. 29, iss. 1, pp. 1–16. URL: Link
ISSN 2311-9438 (Online)
ISSN 2073-8005 (Print)
Свежий номер журнала