Реферирование и индексированиеRussian Science Citation Index
Referativny Zhurnal VINITI RAS
Электронные версии в PDFElibrary.ru
East View Information Services
University Library Online
Это произведение доступно по лицензии Creative Commons «Attribution» («Атрибуция») 4.0 Всемирная.
Modeling the Efficiency of the State Aid to the Development of Electric Vehicles
Importance This paper deals with the efficiency of governmental incentives to the market of electric vehicles.
Objectives The paper aims to quantify different governmental incentives through modeling.
Methods The study applies a correlation-regression analysis, test for equality of means for two independent samples, and the Mann-Whitney test.
Results The paper provides models of paired linear regression to describe how governmental subsidies for purchase of electric vehicles (EV) and EV charging infrastructure level influence the EV market volume. Based on the test for equality of means, I found out that preferential parking rates, access to public transport lanes and restricted driving zones, tax credits on EV purchase and preferential electric power supply tariff have no statistically significant impact on the annual EV market volume and EV dissemination. The results were verified through the Mann–Whitney test.
Conclusions and Relevance The received models can be used to forecast parameters of the Russian EV market provided that some governmental incentives are in place.
Ключевые слова: electric vehicle, econometric modeling, government incentive, deployment policy
- Shekhtman A.Yu. [The tendencies of development of competition areas in an automobile industry from the world-wide aspect]. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya = Modern Problems of Science and Education, 2015, no. 1, pp. 10–25. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Ratner S.V., Maslova S.S. [State incentives for electric vehicle market development: Best practices]. Finansy i kredit = Finance and Credit, 2017, vol. 23, iss. 22, pp. 1281–1299. (In Russ.) URL: Link
- Aleksandrov I.K., Rakov V.A. [A situational analysis on the development of electrical motor transport]. Ekonomicheskii analiz: teoriya i praktika = Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice, 2011, vol. 10, iss. 37, pp. 2–6. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Ratner S.V., Iosifov V.V. [Modeling the effects of co-directed development of innovations in auto-transportation and electricity generation]. Drukerovskij Vestnik, 2017, no. 3, pp. 49–59. (In Russ.) URL: Link
- Mersky A.C., Sprei F., Samaras C. et al. Effectiveness of Incentives on Electric Vehicle Adoption in Norway. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 2016, no. 46, pp. 56–68. URL: Link
- Lieven T. Policy Measures to Promote Electric Mobility – A Global Perspective. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2015, no. 82, pp. 78–93. URL: Link
- Landbroek J.H.M., Franklin J.P., Susilo Y.O. The Effect of Policy Incentives on Electric Vehicle Adoption. Energy Policy, 2016, no. 94, pp. 94–103. URL: Link
- Jin L., Searle S., Lutsey N. Evaluation of State-Level U.S. Electric Vehicle Incentives. Washington, DC, USA, International Council on Clean Transportation, 2014, 49 p. URL: Link
- Nurhadi L., Borén S., Ny H. et al. Competitiveness and Sustainability Effects of Cars and Their Business Models in Swedish Small Town Regions. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2017, vol. 140, iss. 1, pp. 333–348. URL: Link
- Mock P., Yang Z. Driving Electrification: A Global Comparison of Fiscal Incentive Policy for Electric Vehicles. Washington, DC, USA, International Council on Clean Transportation, 2014, 40 p. URL: Link
- Li Y. Infrastructure to Facilitate Usage of Electric Vehicles and Its Impact. Transportation Research Procedia, 2016, vol. 14, pp. 2537–2543. URL: Link
- Ratner S.V., Aksyuk T.D. [Foreign experience of stimulating microgeneration based on renewable energy sources: organizational and economic aspects]. Nauchno-tekhnicheskie vedomosti SPbGPU. Ekonomicheskie nauki = St. Petersburg Polytechnic University Journal of Engineering Science and Technology. Economic Sciences, 2017, vol. 10, iss. 4, pp. 104–113. (In Russ.) URL: Link
- Klochkov V.V., Ratner S.V. Upravlenie razvitiem “zelenykh” tekhnologii: ekonomicheskie aspekty [Management of green technologies development: economic issues]. Moscow, Institute of Psychology of RAS Publ., 2013, 291 p. URL: Link
- Golichenko O. The Basic Factors of National Innovation System Development. In: Socio-Economics and Technological Innovations Mechanism and Institutions. Delhi, Narosa Publishing House, 2014, pp. 38–52.
- Ratner S.V., Iosifov V.V. [Formation of energy engineering markets in China and India]. Vestnik URFU. Seriya: Ekonomika i upravlenie = Bulletin of Ural Federal University. Series: Economics and Management, 2013, no. 3, pp. 52–62. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Golichenko O.G. [National innovation systems: from conception toward the methodology of analysis]. Voprosy Ekonomiki, 2014, no. 7, pp. 35–50. (In Russ.)
- Ivlev S.N. [Electric ELLADA – problems of promotion and support measures]. Trudy NAMI, 2014, no. 257, pp. 65–75. (In Russ.)
- Berndt E.R. Praktika ekonometriki: klassika i sovremennost' [The Practice of Econometrics: Classic and Contemporary]. Moscow, YUNITI-DANA Publ., 2005, 848 p.
- Aivazyan S.A. Metody ekonometriki [Methods of econometrics]. Moscow, INFRA-M Publ., 2010, 512 p.
ISSN 2311-9438 (Online)
ISSN 2073-8005 (Print)
Свежий номер журнала