Реферирование и индексированиеRussian Science Citation Index
Referativny Zhurnal VINITI RAS
Электронные версии в PDFElibrary.ru
East View Information Services
University Library Online
Это произведение доступно по лицензии Creative Commons «Attribution» («Атрибуция») 4.0 Всемирная.
Factors Influencing the Financial Potential of Corporate Innovative Development
Importance The article discusses an array of theoretical issues that arise from analysis of the financial potential of corporate innovative development. They contribute to a system of factors influencing the respective financial potential of corporate innovative development (global, local and corporate).
Objectives I trace factors influencing corporate innovative development and arrange them into a system so as to apply it as part of financial and investment policies.
Methods The methodological underpinning is based on analysis and synthesis, induction and deduction, summary of theoretical principles for outlining a balanced scorecard, comparing them with the practice. As part of the comprehensive approach, I use methods of grouping and comparison, assessment and analytical methods. The research also involves a comparative analysis of macroeconomic indicators.
Results I determine the population of factors and merge them into a system of factors that features global, local and corporate ones. I also set up a system of factors influencing the financial potential of corporate innovative development.
Conclusions and Relevance The article presents a comparative characteristics of various factors influencing the financial potential of corporate innovative development. I also determine that the State is an active driver of innovative development at the micro- and macrolevels. The governmental financial policy for corporate innovative development plays a key role in financing this system of factors. The system of financial potential factors will allow for an early detection of weaknesses in entities' financial policy and adjust it so as to outline an effective strategy for financing the innovative development. The findings can be used to formulate financial and investment policies and delivering analytical and accounting classes.
Ключевые слова: factor, financial potential, financial capacity, innovative development
- Zenchenko S.V., Shemetkina M.A. [Investment potential of the region]. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov SevKavGTU. Ser.: Ekonomika = Scientific Papers of North Caucasian State Technical University. Series Economics, 2007, no. 6, pp. 142–148. (In Russ.)
- Kokurin D. [Public funding of innovation activities]. Finansovyi biznes = Financial Business, 2000, no. 11-12, pp. 37–40. (In Russ.)
- Divaeva E.A. Osnovy otsenki urovnya innovatsionnogo potentsiala i otsenka ego urovnya: monografiya [Innovative capacity: Basic principles and assessment: a monograph]. Moscow, Paleotip Publ., 2007, 144 p.
- Boian N., Boian M.A. The Diagnosis of Financial Resources of Small and Middle Size Enterprises (SME). Proceedings in Manufacturing Systems, 2013, vol. 8, iss. 4, pp. 221–226.
- Şuşu Ş., Birsan M. The Financial Diagnosis – Component of the Global Diagnosis and Instrument of the Financial Analysis. The Annals of Dunarea de Jos University of Galati, 2009, no. 2, pp. 271–280. URL: Link
- Karpenko O.A. [Sources of financing innovation enterprise]. Kreativnaya ekonomika = Journal of Creative Economy, 2014, no. 7, pp. 40–47. (In Russ.)
- Sinel'shchikova N.V., Gromova E.I., Keri I.T. [The role of innovations in providing finance security of companies]. Vestnik Rossiiskogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta imeni G.V. Plekhanova = Vestnik of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 2015, no. 3, pp. 31–36. (In Russ.)
- Ekimova K.V., Aliev A.A. [About the methodology of assessing the financial potential of innovative development (on the example of the leading companies in the oil and gas industry)]. Obshchestvo i ekonomika = Society and Economics, 2016, no. 1, pp. 30–36. (In Russ.)
- Ordov K.V. [Interaction of innovations and capitalization of companies]. Slavyanskii forum = Slavic Forum, 2014, no. 1, pp. 319–323. (In Russ.)
- Kuz'minykh N.A. [Approaches to assessment of results of innovative development]. Vestnik SamGU = Vestnik of Samara State University, 2011, no. 3, pp. 47–48. (In Russ.)
- Tret'yakova E.V., Sharkova A.V. [Financial infrastructure supporting innovative business]. Nauchno-issledovatel'skii finansovyi institut. Finansovyi zhurnal = Financial Research Institute. Financial Journal, 2011, no. 3, pp. 113–126. (In Russ.)
- Poolton J., Ismail H. New Developments in Innovation. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 2000, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 795–811.
- Barge-Gil A., Lopes A. R versus D: Estimating the Differentiated Effect of Research and Development on Innovation Results. Industrial and Corporate Change, 2015, vol. 24, iss. 1, pp. 93–129. URL: Link
- Fedosov P.E. [On deformed structure of modern Russian economy]. Sibirskii torgovo-ekonomicheskii zhurnal = Siberian Trade and Economic Journal, 2016, no. 1, pp. 6–14. (In Russ.)
- Baurina S.B., Darbisheva P.G. [The role of the State in innovative economy development]. Innovatsii: perspektivy, problemy, dostizheniya: materialy III Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii [Proc. 3rd Int. Sci. Conf. Innovation: Prospects, Problems, Achievements]. Moscow, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics Publ., 2015, pp. 5–7.
- Kashirin A., Semenov A. Venchurnoe investirovanie v Rossii [Russian venture investment]. Moscow, Vershina Publ., 2007, 331 p.
- Zaitsev A.V. [Venture capital financing of innovative projects at high-tech enterprises]. Rossiiskoe predprinimatel'stvo = Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship, 2011, no. 5, pp. 30–34. (In Russ.)
- Ishina I.V., Dolina O.N. [Financial policy in the field of innovation: International dimension]. Audit i finansovyi analiz = Audit and Financial Analysis, 2014, no. 6, pp. 309–311. (In Russ.)
ISSN 2311-9438 (Online)
ISSN 2073-8005 (Print)
Свежий номер журнала