Реферирование и индексированиеРИНЦ
Referativny Zhurnal VINITI RAS
Электронные версии в PDFElibrary.ru
East View Information Services
University Library Online
Это произведение доступно по лицензии Creative Commons «Attribution» («Атрибуция») 4.0 Всемирная.
Overdue Accounts Receivable: Quality Analysis, Options for Prevention and Regulation
Importance The article discusses the risk that counterparts fail to repay their debts in due time. If overdue receivables are timely detected, evaluated and collection measures are undertaken, this will help preserve assets, enhance the use and allocation of corporate resources.
Objectives We outline methodological principles and practical recommendations for improving the debtor evaluation mechanism, which is designated to increase the efficacy and economic viability of corporate performance.
Methods The research employs a systems approach and statistical data analysis, with the generalization, synthesis, analysis being the principal ones.
Results Having analyzed the data on accounts receivable for 2004–2016, we detected that counterparts violated their obligations in a growing number of cases. The fact provides the rationale for developing and introducing accounts receivable, which help manage the credit risk, optimize cash flows and monitor the corporate liquidity on an ongoing basis. The article sets out five key indicators and presents an additional classifier specifying overdue receivables. The classifier is supposed for analyzing the quality of accounts receivable.
Conclusions and Relevance The proposed indicators can be used by any entity notwithstanding its size and legal structure and adapted, if needed, and automated into respective business processes.
Ключевые слова: receivables, current assets, credit risk, provision for doubtful debts, key indicator
- Valinurov T.R., Trofimova T.V. [Specifics of evaluating accounts receivable and payable of the entity]. Mezhdunarodnyi bukhgalterskii uchet = International Accounting, 2015, vol. 18, iss. 31, pp. 12–23. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Galyautdinova A.R. [Problems of accounts receivable management at a company and their solution]. Rossiiskoe predprinimatel'stvo = Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship, 2015, no. 16, pp. 3425–3440. (In Russ.) URL: Link
- Dashuk M.A., Egorova L.I. [Debts receivable management]. Aktual'nye problemy gumanitarnykh i estestvennykh nauk, 2016, no. 2-3, pp. 32–34. (In Russ.)
- Kolodkina A.V., Saltykov M.A. [Debts receivable: definition, analysis methods, management]. Problemy nauki = Problems of Science, 2017, vol. 1, iss. 5, pp. 48–51. (In Russ.)
- Kotovich A.P. [Accounts receivable management of a small business]. Mezhdunarodnyi nauchno-issledovatel'skii zhurnal = International Research Journal, 2013, no. 4-2, pp. 38–40. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Mezdrikov Yu.V. [Analytical provision of debts receivable management]. Ekonomicheskii analiz: teoriya i praktika = Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice, 2008, no. 5, pp. 39–45. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Mormul' N.F., Enikeeva S.A. [Systemic approach to receivables management]. Ekonomicheskie i sotsial'no-gumanitarnye issledovaniya = Economic and Social-Humanitarian Research, 2015, no. 2, pp. 85–89. (In Russ.)
- Naumenko T.S. [Highlights of complex analysis receivables]. Nauchnyi vestnik YUIM, 2016, no. 3, pp. 50–54. (In Russ.)
- Ovchinnikova S.V. [Development of organizational and economic activities of the receivables management of a commercial enterprise]. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo = Journal of Economy and Entrepreneurship, 2015, no. 12-4, pp. 723–727. (In Russ.)
- Romanova E.A. [Development of methods of efficient management of debts receivable of agribusiness enterprises]. Nauka, tekhnika i obrazovanie = Science, Technology and Education, 2016, no. 1, pp. 112–113. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Frolova S.V. [Management of receivables of the construction organization]. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo = Journal of Economy and Entrepreneurship, 2016, no. 1-2, pp. 834–838. (In Russ.)
- Shakhmanova B.A. [Estimation of contractual policy for audit of receivables in the interconnected trade organizations]. Vestnik NGUEU = Vestnik NSUEM, 2014, no. 1, pp. 145–156. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Zaitseva O.P., Shakhmanova B.A. [Formation of the relevant information on receivables of interconnected trade organizations]. Ekonomicheskii analiz: teoriya i praktika = Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice, 2014, vol. 13, iss. 12, pp. 57–66. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Shelkovnikov S.A., Fedorov M.N., Kokorin A.V. [Ways to manage receivables and payables in order to improve the financial condition of the enterprise (on the example of LLC "NCHP")]. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo = Journal of Economy and Entrepreneurship, 2015, no. 12-4, pp. 677–680. (In Russ.)
- Dronova Yu.V., Vladimirova O.A. [Receivables in power system: reasons of emergence and solution of a problem]. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo = Journal of Economy and Entrepreneurship, 2016, no. 2-1, pp. 274–280. (In Russ.)
- Seliverstova O.V. [Debts receivable and reasons of its creation]. Plekhanovskii barometr, 2017, no. 1, pp. 106–110. (In Russ.)
- Evdokimov P.O. [Studying the notion of accounts receivable of management subject]. Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta = Bulletin of Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2006, vol. 309, iss. 6, pp. 168–173. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Tarasova E.Yu. [Receivables management]. Upravlenie, 2015, no. 4, pp. 41–48. (In Russ.) URL: Link
ISSN 2311-9438 (Online)
ISSN 2073-8005 (Print)
Свежий номер журнала