Реферирование и индексированиеРИНЦ
Referativny Zhurnal VINITI RAS
Электронные версии в PDFElibrary.ru
East View Information Services
University Library Online
Это произведение доступно по лицензии Creative Commons «Attribution» («Атрибуция») 4.0 Всемирная.
Factor Analysis of Financial Standing of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation Member States
Subject The article focuses on the financial position of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation nations.
Objectives This research represents factor analysis of trends in the financial standing of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation countries and assesses an increment in a set of interdependencies with subsequent polynomial approximation.
Methods We draw upon fundamental principles of the factor analysis theory and practice, laws of economic and finance, findings of scholarly studies into the equilibrium and non-equilibrium development of global economy and world order by country.
Results We identify countries demonstrating high and low growth rates of inderdependencies and high and low instability in terms of absolute peak values.
Conclusions and Relevance Analyzing the 2006–2016 period, we capture high growth rates in Tajikistan (liquid bank reserves to assets ratio), Kyrgyzstan (extensive money supply, inflation, consumer prices), Kazakhstan (foreign exchange rate), Uzbekistan (deflator), Russia (loan interest rate for the private sector), China (national trading companies), and high absolute peak values of instability in Kazakhstan (liquid bank reserves to assets ratio), Tajikistan (extensive money supply), India (foreign exchange rate), Russia (deflator, national trading companies), China (inflation, consumer prices), Kyrgyzstan (loan interest rates for the private sector). The findings would be useful in outlining and adjusting the international policy and foreign trade with the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation countries and improving the implementation mechanisms.
Ключевые слова: amplitude, polynomial approximation, growth rate, factor analysis, financial standing
- Lyubushin N.P., Babicheva N.E., Lylov A.I. [Economic analysis of business entities' sustainable development under cyclicality]. Ekonomicheskii analiz: teoriya i praktika = Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice, 2018, vol. 17, iss. 1, pp. 4–17. (In Russ.) URL: Link
- Lyubushin N.P., Kondrat'ev R.Yu. [The modern concept and approaches in the economic analysis of the creditworthiness of borrowers]. Finansovaya analitika: problemy i resheniya = Financial Analytics: Science and Experience, 2017, vol. 10, iss. 12, pp. 1324–1345. (In Russ.) URL: Link
- Mitsek S.A., Mitsek E.B. [Economic growth, inflation, investments and incomes in the Russian Federation: Econometric model-based analysis and forecast]. Ekonomicheskii analiz: teoriya i praktika = Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice, 2018, vol. 17, iss. 1, pp. 18–29. (In Russ.) URL: Link
- Efimova O.V. [Integrating the aspects of sustainable development into the investment decision validation process]. Ekonomicheskii analiz: teoriya i praktika = Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice, 2018, vol. 17, iss. 1, pp. 48–65. (In Russ.) URL: Link
- Oborin M.S., Sheresheva M.Yu., Shimuk O.V. [Development of a system of indicators of assessment, analysis and monitoring of the resource potential of the region]. Finansy i kredit = Finance and Credit, 2018, vol. 24, iss. 1, pp. 154–177. (In Russ.) URL: Link
- Leonov A.V., Pronin A.Yu. [The methodology for managing high-tech production during the formation of Science and Technology knowledge resources]. Natsional'nye interesy: prioritety i bezopasnost' = National Interests: Priorities and Security, 2018, vol. 14, iss. 2, pp. 200–220. (In Russ.) URL: Link
- Egger P., Wamser G. Multiple Faces of Preferential Market Access: Their Causes and Consequences. Economic Policy, 2013, vol. 28, iss. 73, pp. 143–187. URL: Link
- Overman H.G., Puga D. Unemployment Clusters Across Europe's Regions and Countries. Economic Policy, 2002, vol. 17, iss. 34, pp. 115–148. URL: Link
- Joong Shik Kang, Shambaugh J.C. The Rise and Fall of European Current Account Deficits. Economic Policy, 2016, vol. 31, iss. 85, pp. 153–199. URL: Link
- Eichengreen B., Panizza U. A Surplus of Ambition: Can Europe Rely on Large Primary Surpluses to Solve Its Debt Problem? Economic Policy, 2016, vol. 31, iss. 85, pp. 5–49. URL: Link
- Stifel D., Christiaensen L. Tracking Poverty Over Time in the Absence of Comparable Consumption Data. The World Bank Economic Review, 2007, vol. 21, iss. 2, pp. 317–341. URL: Link
- Duclos J.-Y., Sahn D., Younger S.D. Robust Multidimensional Spatial Poverty Comparisons in Ghana, Madagascar, and Uganda. The World Bank Economic Review, 2006, vol. 20, iss. 1, pp. 91–113. URL: Link
- Budina N., Van Wijnbergen S. Quantitative Approaches to Fiscal Sustainability Analysis: A Case Study of Turkey since the Crisis of 2001. The World Bank Economic Review, 2009, vol. 23, iss. 1, pp. 119–140. URL: Link
- Karlan D., Thuysbaert B. Targeting Ultra-poor Households in Honduras and Peru. The World Bank Economic Review, 2016, lhw036. URL: Link
- Peragine V., Palmisano F., Brunori P. Economic Growth and Equality of Opportunity. The World Bank Economic Review, 2014, vol. 28, iss. 2, pp. 247–281. URL: Link
- Yoder B.K. Regional Relations and the Future of China's Foreign Policy. International Studies Review, 2014, vol. 16, iss. 4, pp. 702–704. URL: Link
- Tessman B., Wolfe W. Great Powers and Strategic Hedging: The Case of Chinese Energy Security Strategy. International Studies Review, 2011, vol. 13, iss. 2, pp. 214–240. URL: Link
- Kelly R.E. Security Theory in the 'New Regionalism'. International Studies Review, 2007, vol. 9, iss. 2, pp. 197–229. URL: Link
- Faruqee R., Coleman J.R., Scott T. Managing Price Risk in the Pakistan Wheat Market. The World Bank Economic Review, 1997, vol. 11, iss. 2, pp. 263–292. URL: Link
- Rama M., Scott K. Labor Earnings in One-Company Towns: Theory and Evidence from Kazakhstan. The World Bank Economic Review, 1999, vol. 13, iss. 1, pp. 185–209. URL: Link
ISSN 2311-9438 (Online)
ISSN 2073-8005 (Print)
Свежий номер журнала