Реферирование и индексированиеРИНЦ
Referativny Zhurnal VINITI RAS
Электронные версии в PDFElibrary.ru
East View Information Services
University Library Online
Это произведение доступно по лицензии Creative Commons «Attribution» («Атрибуция») 4.0 Всемирная.
The Working Capital Management Model in Agricultural Business
Imyarekov S.M. Saransk Cooperative Institute, Branch of Russian University of Cooperation, Saransk, Republic of Mordovia, Russian Federation
Subject The article discusses the management of current financial needs agricultural producers have.
Objectives The research evaluates the current financial needs of agricultural producers and devises tools to coordinate the policy for managing the current assets and liabilities in agriculture at the regional level.
Methods The research employs methods of financial management and tools of econometric and statistical analysis, which are used to analyze and model the current financial needs of agricultural entities in the Penza Oblast.
Results We summarized and systematized financial methods for comprehensive operational management of current needs in agriculture. We used the specified financial management tools and grouped agricultural producers of the regions by type of the current assets and liabilities management policy. Doing so, we proved some aspects of the existing comprehensive operational management policy should be transformed and updated. We elaborated an econometric model reflecting the correlation of principal aspects of the policy concerning agricultural businesses. Describing the econometric model, we determine and coordinate strategic decisions on operational management of current financial needs in agriculture at the regional level.
Conclusions and Relevance Referring to the resultant functional relations, we can substantiate focal points to be addressed in improving the agricultural policy and raising additional financial resources for agriculture.
Ключевые слова: agricultural business, agricultural policy, working capital, financial needs, operational management
- Bespakhotnyi G.V. [Planning in agriculture – scientific support]. Ekonomika sel'skokhozyaistvennykh i pererabatyvayushchikh predpriyatii = Economy of Agricultural and Processing Enterprises, 2017, no. 10, pp. 8–12. (In Russ.)
- Davydova L.V., Il'minskaya S.A. [Policy for working capital management as part of the general financial strategy of the enterprise]. Finansy i kredit = Finance and Credit, 2006, no. 15, pp. 5–11. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Baryshnikov N.G., Samygin D.Yu. [Solvency control in agriculture: Economic and statistical aspect (Case study: Penza region)]. Voprosy Statistiki, 2015, no. 1, pp. 65–76. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Serghiescu L., Văidean V.-L. Determinant Factors of the Capital Structure of a Firm: An Empirical Analysis. Procedia Economics and Finance, 2014, vol. 15, pp. 1447–1457. URL: Link00610-8
- Lazareva N.A. [The Analysis of Elements of Own Capital by Means of the Computer Finekanaliz Program]. Aktual'nye problemy ekonomiki, sotsiologii i prava = Urgent Issues of Economics, Sociology and Law, 2015, no. 2, pp. 118–121. (In Russ.)
- Bonini S., Alkan S., Salvi A. The Effects of Venture Capitalists on the Governance of Firms. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 2012, vol. 20, iss. 1, pp. 21–45. URL: Link
- Benjamin C., Phimister E. Does Capital Market Structure Affect Farm Investment? A Comparison Using French and British Farm-Level Panel Data. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2002, vol. 84, iss. 4, pp. 1115–1129. URL: Link
- Walker R.M., Lee M.J., James O., Ho S.M.Y. Analyzing the Complexity of Performance Information Use: Experiments with Stakeholders to Disaggregate Dimensions of Performance, Data Sources, and Data Types. Public Administration Review, 2018, vol. 78, iss. 1, pp. 1–12. URL: Link
- Shin H., Soenen L. Efficiency of Working Capital and Corporate Profitability. Financial Practice and Education, 1998, vol. 8, iss. 2, pp. 37–45.
- Deloof M. Does Working Capital Management Affect Profitability of Belgian Firms? Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 2003, vol. 30, iss. 3-4, pp. 573–587. URL: Link
- Teplykh G.V., Galimardanov A.Sh. [Modeling of innovative investment in Russian regions]. Prikladnaya ekonometrika = Applied Econometrics, 2017, vol. 46, pp. 104–125. (In Russ.)
ISSN 2311-9438 (Online)
ISSN 2073-8005 (Print)
Свежий номер журнала