Реферирование и индексированиеРИНЦ
Referativny Zhurnal VINITI RAS
Электронные версии в PDFElibrary.ru
East View Information Services
University Library Online
Это произведение доступно по лицензии Creative Commons «Attribution» («Атрибуция») 4.0 Всемирная.
Internal Control: Methodological Distinctions of Counterparty Creditworthiness Checks
Subject This article deals with the issues related to the methodology of client acceptance procedures within the internal control framework.
Objectives The article aims to develop methodological approaches to perform internal control when checking the counterparty creditworthiness.
Methods We used the methods of comparative analysis and systematization.
Results The article proposes a method for internal control when checking counterparties' financial reliability preceding the conclusion of a contract, including working papers of the controller, mitigating the business risk.
Conclusions and Relevance The proposed algorithm for counterparty creditworthiness checks and forms of working documents will help enterprises and entrepreneurs get information about contractors at the stage of contracting, which would reduce the default risk in the future. The findings can be applied in the theory and practice of internal and external control during counterparty creditworthiness checks, as well as in the master's degree educational process in the field of Economics and Economic Expert Analysis.
Ключевые слова: internal control, accounts receivable, counterparty
- Ivashkevich V.B., Semenova I.M. Uchet i analiz debitorskoi i kreditorskoi zadolzhennosti [Accounting and analysis of accounts receivable and accounts payable]. Moscow, Bukhgalterskii uchet Publ., 2003, 189 p.
- Kulikova L.I. [Formation of reserves for doubtful debts: accounting and tax accounting]. Bukhgalterskii uchet = Accounting, 2011, no. 7, pp. 16–22. (In Russ.)
- Klychova G.S., Khamidullin G.S. [Accounts receivable: the essence and definition]. Bukhgalterskii uchet v byudzhetnykh i nekommercheskikh organizatsiyakh = Accounting in Budgetary and Non-Profit Organizations, 2016, no. 16, pp. 40–45. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Klychova G.S., Khamidullin G.S. [Current issues in monitoring and control of receivables]. Vestnik Kazanskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta = Vestnik of Kazan State Agrarian University, 2016, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 109–113. (In Russ.) URL: Link
- Kemaeva S.A. [Formation of reserves for doubtful debts: the Russian and international accounting practices]. Ekonomicheskii analiz: teoriya i praktika = Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice, 2005, no. 5, pp. 47–52. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Kemaeva S.A. [Comparative analysis of accounts receivable and payable in accordance with the Russian and international financial reporting standards]. Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta im. N.I. Lobachevskogo. Seriya: Ekonomika i finansy = Vestnik of Lobachevsky University of Nizhny Novgorod. Series: Economics and Finance, 2004, no. 1, pp. 180–186. URL: Link/B_40.pdf (In Russ.)
- Sungatullina L.B., Klement'ev M.I. [Monitoring of accounts receivable to ensure the financial stability of the organization]. Bukhgalterskii uchet v byudzhetnykh i nekommercheskikh organizatsiyakh = Accounting in Budgetary and Non-Profit Organizations, 2017, no. 10, pp. 2–9. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Gorshkova N.V., Khmeleva O.V. [Assessment of the status of receivables and payables in the agro-food holdings]. Mezhdunarodnyi bukhgalterskii uchet = International Accounting, 2012, no. 22, pp. 27–38. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Artemova I.V. [Overdue accounts receivable and accounts payable]. Sovetnik v sfere obrazovaniya, 2015, no. 7, pp. 19–24. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Vedernikova E.A. [Accounts payable in the system of economic security of companies]. Ekonomika i sotsium, 2017, no. 1-1, pp. 283–286. (In Russ.) URL: Link%202017%201.pdf
- Grebennikova V.A., Ponchishkina A.N. [Payables Russian organizations: assessment according to the financial statements and approaches to management]. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo = Journal of Economy and Entrepreneurship, 2016, no. 4-2, pp. 165–171. (In Russ.)
- Kopein V.V. [Accounts payable of enterprises as a marker of financial security]. Novaya nauka: Sovremennoe sostoyanie i puti razvitiya = The New Science: The Current State and Development Trends, 2016, no. 10-1, pp. 78–80. (In Russ.)
- Markova N.A. [The policy of creditor debts management of the organization]. Vestnik Volzhskoi gosudarstvennoi akademii vodnogo transporta = Vestnik of Volga State Academy of Water Transport, 2007, no. 21, pp. 92–96. (In Russ.)
- Sapozhnikova N.G., Trunaeva O.Yu. [On control of accounts receivable and accounts payable of the corporation]. Innovatsionnaya nauka, 2016, no. 9, pp. 152–157. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Kovaleva N.N., Ermakova L.V., Mel'gui A.E. [Features of the audit of settlements with buyers and customers]. Ekonomika i menedzhment innovatsionnykh tekhnologii, 2016, no. 10, pp. 77–79. (In Russ.) URL: Link
- Chaplygina M.A., Pol'skaya G.A., Vinogradova N.I. [Practical aspects of the improvement of an integrated approach to monitoring the quality of receivables]. Vestnik Belgorodskogo universiteta kooperatsii, ekonomiki i prava = Herald of Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economics and Law, 2014, no. 1, pp. 366–373. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Mikhalenok N.O., Shnaider O.V. [Accounts receivable and accounts payable: principles of analysis, classifications and methods of internal control]. Azimut nauchnykh issledovanii: ekonomika i upravlenie = ASR: Economics and Management, 2018, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 191–194. (In Russ.)
- Shakhmanova B.A. [Estimation of contractual policy for audit of receivables in the interconnected trade organizations]. Vestnik NGUEU = Vestnik NSUEM, 2014, no. 1, pp. 145–156. URL: Link (In Russ.)
ISSN 2311-9438 (Online)
ISSN 2073-8005 (Print)
Свежий номер журнала