Реферирование и индексированиеРИНЦ
Referativny Zhurnal VINITI RAS
Электронные версии в PDFElibrary.ru
East View Information Services
University Library Online
Это произведение доступно по лицензии Creative Commons «Attribution» («Атрибуция») 4.0 Всемирная.
Specifying the Life Cycle Phases of Regional Innovation Clusters
Subject The article discusses the creation and operation of regional innovation clusters in the Russian economy, primarily, in terms of their life cycles.
Objectives Analyzing views of other scholars, I propose an original approach to development phases of regional innovation clusters and determine possible ways for the region and regional innovation cluster to integrate throughout phases.
Methods The research uses the abstraction and logic method.
Results I suggest complementing the traditional linear sequence of life cycle phases with alternative scenarios. The traditional list of the phases, which most scholars point out, is supplemented and described in more details, inter alia, by highlighting interim phases and giving account of key actions performed within the analyzable process. I discovered new phases of regional innovation clusters' life cycle, such as the preliminary preparation in pursuit of synergy, adaptation, reassumed development. New interim phases include the pre-synergistic growth, synergistic growth, storming, decay, mutation. I also examine the integration of the region and regional innovation cluster at each interim phase.
Conclusions and Relevance All alternative development scenarios spring from points at which the evolution of regional innovation clusters may vary. Strategic decisions or crucial solutions made at such points contribute to further growth (or decline) in the cluster. The preliminary preparation, creation, adaptation, development are the most important phases when the region has to be as much involved as possible at the variability points of its evolution. The cluster demonstrates the highest productivity when it reaches the maturity phase during storming or after it reassumes the development, being mature.
Ключевые слова: life cycle, regional innovation cluster, cluster development, cluster performance phases
- Petukhov R.N. [Analysis of world experience in the formation of territorial innovation clusters]. Molodoi uchenyi = Young Scientist, 2016, no. 16, pp. 191–194. (In Russ.)
- Manushin D.V. [Estimation of the anti-crisis plan of the Russian government for 2015 and measures for its improvement]. Aktual'nye problemy ekonomiki i prava = Actual Problems of Economics and Law, 2015, no. 3, pp. 45–54. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Manushin D.V. [The crisis management plan of the Russian Government of January 19, 2017: Views, prospects and improvement measures]. Natsional'nye interesy: prioritety i bezopasnost' = National Interests: Priorities and Security, 2017, vol. 13, iss. 12, pp. 2291–2311. (In Russ.) URL: Link
- Manushin D.V. [Real causes of global economic crises and their impact on the Russian economy]. Finansy i kredit = Finance and Credit, 2014, no. 42, pp. 52–70. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Manushin D.V. [Anti-crisis state management of Russia’s technological development]. Aktual'nye problemy ekonomiki i prava = Actual Problems of Economics and Law, 2015, no. 1, pp. 67–74. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Manushin D.V. [Updating the essence of tax controversy and the measures to mitigate it under crisis: Fighting the shadow economy and the transition to fair taxation rules]. Mezhdunarodnyi bukhgalterskii uchet = International Accounting, 2018, vol. 21, iss. 1, pp. 103–120. (In Russ.) URL: Link
- Katzenbach D., Smith D. Komandnyi podkhod: Sozdanie vysokoeffektivnoi organizatsii [The Wisdom of Teams: Creating the High-Performance Organization]. Moscow, Al'pina Pablisher Publ., 2017, 376 p.
- Kireeva A.A. [Theoretical and methodological framework establishing the conditions for the development of innovation clusters]. Ekonomicheskie i sotsial'nye peremeny: fakty, tendentsii, prognoz = Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 2014, no. 1, pp. 182–189. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Frolkin D.V. [The algorithm of formation of informational cluster]. Izvestiya Saratovskogo universiteta. Novaya seriya. Seriya Ekonomika. Upravlenie. Pravo = Izvestiya of Saratov University. New Series. Series: Economics. Management. Law, 2013, vol. 13, no. 4-2, pp. 687–691. (In Russ.)
- Mal'gin V.A., Kramin T.V., Alpatova E.S. et al. Problemy integratsii real'nogo i finansovogo sektorov ekonomiki Rossii [Integration issues of real and financial sectors of Russia's economy]. Kazan, Poznanie Publ., 2012, 200 p.
- Zaika A.A. [Notes of life clusters]. Mir novoi ekonomiki = The World of New Economy, 2010, no. 4, pp. 15–17. (In Russ.)
- Spitsyn V.V. [Creation and evolution local high-tech clusters: foreign experience]. Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta = Tomsk State University Journal, 2007, no. 302, pp. 181–185. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Rovin D.A. [World experience of free economic zones on the example of Dalian]. Nauchnyi al'manakh = Science Almanac, 2017, no. 6-1, pp. 93–97. (In Russ.)
- Rozanova N.M., Kostenko E.D. [Innovative clusters and public administration: Market failures vs government failures]. Terra Economicus, 2014, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 41–52. (In Russ.)
- Menzel M.-P., Fornahl D. Cluster Life Cycles – Dimensions and Rationales of Cluster Evolution. Industrial and Corporate Change, 2010, vol. 19, iss. 1, pp. 205–238. URL: Link
- Grigor'eva O.V., Yakovleva E.L., Grigor'eva N.S. et al. Ekonomicheskaya psikhologiya: nauchnye ocherki [Economic psychology: Scholarly essays]. Kazan, Poznanie Publ., 2016, 200 p.
- Snowden D.J., Boone M.E. A Leader's Framework for Decision Making. Harvard Business Review, 2007, no. 11, pp. 69–76.
- Ritchie B.W. Chaos, Crises and Disasters: A Strategic Approach to Crisis Management in the Tourism Industry. Tourism Management, 2004, vol. 25, iss. 6, pp. 669–683. URL: Link
- Manushin D.V. [Motivation of Russian jobholders during crisis: Assessment and the issues of management]. Natsional'nye interesy: prioritety i bezopasnost' = National Interests: Priorities and Security, 2016, vol. 12, iss. 7, pp. 17–35. URL: Link (In Russ.)
ISSN 2311-9438 (Online)
ISSN 2073-8005 (Print)
Свежий номер журнала