Реферирование и индексированиеРИНЦ
Referativny Zhurnal VINITI RAS
Электронные версии в PDFElibrary.ru
East View Information Services
University Library Online
Это произведение доступно по лицензии Creative Commons «Attribution» («Атрибуция») 4.0 Всемирная.
The organizational and administrative framework for the digital economy
Subject Currently, organizational and management innovations continue to emerge. They can be regarded as the conceptual framework for the digital economy, being the basic hypothesis of this article.
Objectives The research attempts to validate the hypothesis and outline recommendations for accelerating and enhancing the transition to the digital economy in Russia by modernizing the Russian manufacturing sector.
Methods The research is based on methods of logic research, economic analysis and synthesis on the basis of a systems and information approach. As the novelty of the research, we provide the rationale for the use and streamlined design of more refined organizational and management innovations as the basis of the digital economy.
Results We formulated the principal trends in the development of corporate governance systems as they will be adapting to the digital economy, and trend-setting factors. We identify and analyze conditions, which help enterprises adapt their governance systems to the digital economy, and respective impediments. The article sets out recommendations for streamlining the implementation of organizational and management innovations, which will underlie the digital economy.
Conclusions and Relevance To help Russia shift to the digital economy faster and more effectively, the Russian enterprises should ensure the priority development and implementation of organizational and management innovations.
Ключевые слова: digital economy, network economy, innovative economy, organizational innovation, management innovation, management clustering
- Zemlyakov D.N., Balakhanova D.K., Kotova L.R. [Innovative development of the Russian economy on the basis of PPP-mechanisms of investment]. Menedzhment i biznes-administrirovanie = Management and Business Administration, 2017, no. 1, pp. 110–117. (In Russ.)
- Bryuhanov Yu.M., Sadykova A.K., Chudrova V.U. [Improved planning and monitoring of high-tech banking product business lines]. Marketing v Rossii i za rubezhom = Journal of Marketing in Russia and Abroad, 2015, no. 5, pp. 17–23. (In Russ.)
- Barinov V.A., Eliferov V.G., Pirimova V.R. [Process management development of corporate culture]. Ekonomika i upravlenie: problemy, resheniya = Economics and Management: Problems, Solutions, 2017, vol. 2, no. 8, pp. 86–95. (In Russ.)
- Filin S.A. [The concept of technical, scientific and technological cycles]. Regional'naya eko-nomika: teoriya i praktika = Regional Economics: Theory and Practice, 2014, no. 45, pp. 29–45. URL: Link (In Russ.)
- Parfirova A.A., Kryukova A.A. [Organizational and management innovations in modern business]. Problemy sovremennoi nauki i obrazovaniya = Problems of Modern Science and Education, 2016, no. 26, pp. 49–52. (In Russ.)
- Yakushev A.Zh. Modelirovanie sistemnykh protivorechii razvitiya innovatsionnogo i postindustrial'nogo sektorov ekonomiki. V kn.: Modernizatsiya natsional'noi ekonomiki: problemy i resheniya: kollektivnaya monografiya [Modeling systemic contradictions in the development of innovative and post-industrial sectors of the economy. In: Modernization of national economy: Problems and solutions: a collective monograph]. Moscow, Professor Publ., 2014, pp. 27–64.
- Orekhov S.A., Maksimova T.P., Moreva E.L. et al. Problemy transformatsii sovremennoi rossiiskoi ekonomiki: teoriya i praktika organizatsii i obespecheniya upravleniya: kollektivnaya monografiya [Transformation issues of the Russian economy today: a collective monograph]. Moscow, Institute of Scientific Information for Social Sciences RAS Publ., 2011, 420 p.
- Filin S.A. Teoreticheskie osnovy i metodologiya strategicheskogo upravleniya innovatsionnym razvitiem: monografiya [Theoretical principles and methodology of strategic management of innovation development: a monograph]. Tula, Tula State University Publ., 2010, 433 p.
- Kiseleva O.N. [Areas for optimizing the national system of corporate governance through organizational and management innovation]. Ekonomika i menedzhment sistem upravleniya = Economics and Management of Management Systems, 2015, vol. 18, no. 4-1, pp. 160–165. (In Russ.)
ISSN 2311-9438 (Online)
ISSN 2073-8005 (Print)
Свежий номер журнала